[patch] Updated (and hopefully applicable) brazilian portuguese dbootstrap's pt.po

Hi,

Now I think this one is applicable. I rm -rf'ed my boot-floppies CVS
tree and checked ou a entirely new one (some minutes ago). I did
(re)translated every missing message and corrected the fuzzy ones. Also
a litle typo in a existing message was fixed.

Chris, as you tried to apply the last patch and noticed te previous
problems, could you try to apply this one please ?

--
||  Andre Luis Lopes                   andrelop@ig.com.br               ||