Re: 3.0.19-bf2.4 install report

On Tue, 2002-02-19 at 03:06, Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> I think it would be nice to have an entry associating
> language to a URL.
>
> Or make the entry _("ftp.us.debian.org") a translatable string
> to give a somewhat sane-ish result.

Translating the string will probably just give you the same result as
Eduard's patch.  It's better than nothing, but it means that (for
example) francophone Canadians will probably find themselves installing
from a server in Europe.  Tying the mirror selection into LC itself
should mean that these people get a better default.

p.