Re: 3.0.19-bf2.4 install report

On Sat, 2002-02-16 at 18:39, Eduard Bloch wrote:
> +           sprintf(nf_state.server.hostname, "http.%s.debian.org", mirror_country_map[i+1]);
> +           goto hostname_set;

pb@kc:~$ host http.de.debian.org
http.de.debian.org does not exist, try again
pb@kc:~$

I guess you need to use ftp for this stuff.  Other than that the patch
seems OK to me (visually -- I haven't actually tested it).  Now that the
two-level LC is enabled again, though, I still think it would be better
to just associate a URL with each language variant.

p.