Re: Boot-floppies 3.0.19 question

On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 12:34:54PM -0800, Ian Eure wrote:
> Hello. I maintain the unofficial Debian woody netinst CD image. When I built
> new images against b-f 3.0.19 earlier this week, I was very surprised to see
> that the installer no longer supports downloading the base .debs from a
> Debian mirror, and now requires them on some sort of local media.
>
> I find this very inconvenient, since it more than doubles the size of my CDs
> - 29mb without packages, and ~80 with.
>
> Are there any plans to reintruduce this feature? I really liked the extra
> flexibility that was provided wrt installing the base system.
>
> P.S. - Please CC on replies, I'm not subscribed.

You mean, when you select Install Base, it doesn't give you a list
including cdrom, network, already mounted partition, hard disk (not
mounted), etc?

Where can I get the netinst image? I know I saw it flash by here once,
but I don't remember.

|            Chris Tillman        tillman@azstarnet.com          |