Re: smc-ultra module: woody has the same problem as potato? An odd work around?

>I tried to reproduce it and failed. Now it works as expected, apart
>from a few messages about not being able to create
>/target/usr/sbin/modules (probably wrong about the exact path) which
>goes away.
>>From memory the error message said the device or resource are busy and
>suggested that it could be due to wrong parameters that were given as
>input. I believe the same message was written more then once.

Sounds like the card detection is just a bit flaky then.  You probably need
to take this up with the kernel folks if you want to pursue it; I don't think
that there is anything we can do in the boot-floppies to improve the situation.

p.