Re: teamwork (was Re: #103302 ask permission blah blah)

On Sun, 18 Nov 2001 16:22:12 +1000
"Anthony Towns" <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> wrote:

> You might want to ask yourself why you're getting involved in this one
> rather than looking at the bug report and trying to fix the package.

Because im trying to make people see that constant infighting isnt
productive.

I was trying not to get dragged into this particular argument, i would
rather focus my efforts on busybox improvements possibly for the post
woody installer. I thought it was worth the effort to try and give you
some perspective.

Ethan will probably disapear and contribute nothing more... he rubbed me
the wrong way a couple of times (re: busybox bloat), but i respected him
for his passion. If we had been able to get him to work with everyone
else then it everyone would be better off, particularly for powerpc.

What do you think of the constant infighting that happens here, do you
thing its a neccesary evil ?

Glenn