Re: i18n BF <-> slang

Jim Mintha <jim@ic.uva.nl> writes:

> Sorry - things were very busy after my holidays.  I have made a
> seperate UTF package which is sitting in my home directory on master.
> It needs a bit of testing which I haven't been able to do yet.  I can
> upload it to unstable (does this exist yet - I find the current freeze
> a bit confusing)

Yes, unstable always exist.  The rules of propogation between unstable
and testing and/or frozen is part of the archive mgmt process.

Since unstable is precisely the right place for packages which do not
have much testing on them yet, I would suggest that you upload the
slang-utf with or without any testing on it.