Re: slang, boot-floppies, and wide character support

Hi, David.

  David Whedon <dwhedon@gordian.com> wrote:

> > Exactly. Please upload it for us, David.
> > I'll concentrate on slang/newt-utf8.
>
> uploaded.

Thanks!  Since Enrique said that he will upload the newt packages
with utf-8 support, the rest is just one: slang1 with utf-8 support.

I hope the maintainer of slang1, Jim Mintha, will provide it for us
as well as Enrique will do with newt.  But if it can not be done,
we'll need something to use.  So I'll prepare to work on slang1-utf8.

Regards.
--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>