Re: potato branch created, merging woody branch to trunk

Philip Blundell <philb@gnu.org> writes:

> >I already merged the potato changes.
>
> Ah, okay.  Some seemed to be missing; fr'example, this is in the potato Makefile
> but it doesn't seem to have made it into the woody make/vars file:

> #### arm part
> kernel-riscpc   := $(shell $(pathcmd:P=kernel-image-$(kver)-riscpc*.deb))
> kernel-netwinder := $(shell $(pathcmd:P=kernel-image-$(kver)-netwinder*.deb))
> kernel-shark    := $(shell $(pathcmd:P=kernel-image-$(kver)-shark*.deb))

Hmm, that would go in make/arm.vars (although a lot of other arch
stuff is in make/vars, but that should be moved out into the
arch-specific files).

I think I must have killed that by accident...

> Maybe this stuff isn't necessary any more.  I'll find out as I go along, I
> suppose.

Well, we don't use the 'kernel' vars anymore really by default.  Some
arches may need them.  You'd have to play around with it and look in
kernel.sh .

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>