Re: Removing po/*.mo

Chris Tillman <tillman@azstarnet.com> writes:

> I noticed whenever a message changes, the build fails saying it can't
> find that message. It seems like always removing dbootstrap/po/*.mo
> before a po build cures that, but I don't know how to put that in the
> po Makefile.

Yes, I'm hesitant to do that because it would slow down build a lot.
Do you think I should?

> Also, there's a DELETE_ON_ERROR that deletes all targets
> when an error occurs, but it leaves .to files in build, and .trm, .mo,
> and .po files in po. Possibly not a problem, but at least the .mo
> should be included so the error would be fixed next time around.

No -- I set it to DELETE_ON_ERROR, otherwise there will be a crap file
left around if you build again without building clean, it will see the
.mo file or whatever and continue merrily.  The intermediate files you
mention are left around because they themselves do not have an error.

So this is all by design!