Re: Endless loop

On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 12:19:24PM +0100, Attila Nagy wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've built a new set of boot floppies yesterday and got an endless loop
> after the blue screen has arrived. This is when I set USE_LANGUAGE_CHOOSER
> :=false in config. I can't do nothing. I can switch to the second console,
> but it immediately gives me that nice empty blue screen :)
>
> When I enable the LANGUAGE_CHOOSER it goes to the following lines of
> utilities/dbootstrap/main.c:
>
> [...]
> problemBoxEn ("An error occured while loading application messages.",
> "Problem");
>
> reboot (RB_AUTOBOOT);
> [...]

What architecture are you trying to install on? LC is only valid for
i386 and maybe sparc so far. Did you see any make errors?

|  .''`.  |   Debian GNU/Linux: <http://www.debian.org>          |
| : :'  : |   debian-imac: <http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net>  |
| `. `'`  |      Chris Tillman        tillman@azstarnet.com      |
|   `-    |            May the Source be with you                |