Re: bug: cdimage.debian.org should warn against downloading with an ISDN connection

On Sun, Nov 25, 2001 at 02:03:09PM -0800, Karl M. Hegbloom wrote:
>  Perhaps if they do not, they should.  Someone should perform that
>  labor and make it possible.  I wonder if it would require an entire
>  new flavor of images, or if it's only a matter of inserting the
>  correct modules?  I know zilch about ISDN.

modules + isdnctrl + ipppd

Not too bad and definitly worth doing as i know that Germany wide >50%
of the users meanwhile dial in with ISDN.  (German Telekom sponsored
ISDN a few years back). Flatrates are only available with ISDN.

Flo
Nine nineth on september the 9th              Welcome to the new billenium