Re: Translation statistics

In message <[🔎] Pine.LNX.4.33.0111190719030.30706-100000@perkele>, peter karlsson w
rites:
>Speaking of including the Swedish translation or not; I might have
>missed parts of this, but is it only on the floppy based installation
>that the language list will be truncated? On the cd based installation,
>there will not be a limitiation, right?

Right now, the limitation applies across the board.  I think it would be possible to work around it, by creating an oversize root.bin to be used for CD/net booting, but I'm not totally sure whether it's worth it.

Architectures that don't support floppy booting can just include all the languages anyway.  Their root.bin won't fit on a 1.44MB disk that way but it probably doesn't matter.

p.