3.0.16 for testing (debootstrap esp!)

Hi, I've uploaded a boot-floppies 3.0.16 testing to
<URL:http://people.debian.org/~aph/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-i386/current/>.

Please give that a try.  It includes a new NMU for debootstrap which
should improve some of the problems with it:

   * non-maintainer upload
   * when reporting errors in 'in_target', don't chop down to the first
     50 characters
   * woody: when in boot-floppies mode, provide more user-friendly warning
     messages, using new 'in_target_msg' function
   * woody: more info messages for the core/required/base package
     installation part
   * instead of 'ln -s' we should be using 'ln -sf'; this would prevent
     running debootstrap twice in the same target dir
   * before mounting proc, umount it just in case; normally this shouldn't
     be needed if on_exit is working all the time, but I find without this,
     sometimes problems are caused

PCMCIA should also be working.

Please let us know at debian-boot@lists.debian.org any new problems
with this version.  I'm hoping to release 3.0.16 very shortly.