Re: 3.0.16 for testing (debootstrap esp!)

Adam Di Carlo wrote:

Hi, I've uploaded a boot-floppies 3.0.16 testing to
<URL:http://people.debian.org/~aph/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-i386/current/>.

[-snip-]

Installation of a new system with that boot disks (reserfs) faild.

1. It faild while using our local debian mirror by telling that ther was a korupted dpk file. That file is not korupted.
The trueth is that that none dpk file was downloaded.
I'm nut sure but maybe that's a problem with our mirrorserver woh's not 100% http 1.1 clean.

2. It faild while using ftp2.de.debian.org.
the package installation complains about a not installed fileutils.dpk (on screen 4)

Just a note 0.1.15.5 worked ok for me last week
(with ftp2.de.debian.org)

By the way haw far is the inclusion of wget as replacement for the old http methode?

greets Uwe
--
X-Tec GmbH
Institute for Computer and Network Security