powerpc install

http://www.debian.org/releases/potato/powerpc/install.en.html#contents

In particular:
http://www.debian.org/releases/potato/powerpc/ch-init-config.en.html#s7.17

It seems from reading this that the line
nvsetenv `ofpath /dev/sda2`

does not apply to NewWorld PowerPC computers. I ssupect that this is not
the case and in fact it is required for mkofboot install too.
In any case it is misspelled. It should be
nvsetenv boot-device `ofpath /dev/sda2`

Now I had the following problem: I did mkofboot (multiple times actually)
and it never worked. COmputer just wouldn't boot.
So I had to go to OepnFirmware (press Control+Apple+O+F during boot) and
type in boot hd:yaboot
Then I did
setenv boot-device hd:yaboot (in the open firmware) and now computer boots
just fine.

So I don't know how much of this was my mistakes and how much was
inaccuracies in the docs, but at least nvsetenv line is incrrect, that's
for sure.