Re: Still no base tarball

On Thu, Aug 23, 2001 at 02:35:34PM -0400, Dale Scheetz wrote:
> > looks like a useless bloat argument to me.
> >
> Then stop trying to read idiocy into the request. My whole point has been
> that we can't cut out folks with only floppies for media. Whatever solves
> that problem tickles me pink ;-)

why do you keep ignoring what i keep saying

* I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH FLOPPY IMAGES ON THE CDS.  WHAT I HAVE A
PROBLEM WITH IS PUTTING THE TARBALL ON THE CDS SINCE THAT WOULD BE
USELESS BLOAT *

you keep repeating over and over again `we must have the *tarball* on
the cds so people can do floppy installs'  that is totally absurd,
unless of course these `peice of crap x86 boxes' you keep talking
about have 24MB floppy drives.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/