Re: Building floppies on unstable

On Sun, 22 Jul 2001, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> This generally means that you are out of sync with the libs used in
> the system you are building.  I have built fine with 2.2.3-5 libc6 --
> that might be the issue but I'm not sure.  You'd have to re-run the
> last commmand you did, setting the verbose or debug environment
> variable to 'true' to really see the output.

Ok but how do I interpret the packages which are downloaded by the scripts.
They are an exact match with the ones that are installed on my system.

Furthermore I cut out the code of rootdisk.sh which is responsible
for determining the lib. But in no way I can get it to do whatit is supposed
to do.

I have changed the sources.list, so that it gets all packages from unstable.

Thank you for your time

Jigal Weinberg