ResierFS in boot-floppies (was: Debian "reiserfsprogs" and installation)

What are our plans for boot-floppies, wrt supporting a ReiserFS root
partition? At the very least, would it be feasible to include mkreiserfs on
the boot set? I know that there's some code in boot-floppies to ask about
formatting using ReiserFS, but I'm not sure if it's enabled.

Ed Boraas