reiserfs (was Re: merge-floppy help request)

Please retain the CC to debian-boot@lists.debian.org

MaX in the FaX <max_linux2000@yahoo.es> writes:

> ...alle ore 08:46, giovedì 21 giugno 2001, premendo casualmente i tasti
> del citofono, Adam Di Carlo, ha scritto:
>
> > Why not uses the normal drivers.tgz file?
>
> Is an idea.
>
> >the guy who builds the
> > reiser version doesn't provide that?  Why not?
>
> .... I think because the goal, is to have only a floppy disk set, not a
> bootable cdrom.  The problem is that the email address of the guy that
> has provided this set, is not avaible, so i cannot communicate directly
> whit them.

Huh.

> Do you know a hacked version of boot-floppies.xx.deb with support of
> reiserfs, during the install phase? if exist, where?

No, sorry.

> If possible for 2.2.19 kernel version.

Yes, I understand the boot-floppies could easily be changed to support
this in the mainstream.

Does anyone know of any issues which would block our providing a
"resierfs" version?

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>