Re: boot disks 2.3.5

Many thanks for this - it rather solves the problem. In which case, what is the
'Preload modules' option for? - the menu description page in the install
program didn't seem to make it very clear.

With thanks,

Matthew

--

Matthew Sackman
Nottingham,

Using Debian/GNU Linux
Enjoying computing

It said 'Required Windows XP or better.'
So I installed Linux.