boot-floppies 2.2.5 (potato) ready for testing

Boot-Floppies 2.2.25 for Potato i386 has been built and I would like
to get some testing on it.

It is available at
http://people.debian.org/~aph/debian/dists/potato/main/disks-i386/2.2.25-2001-07-07/

Please keep in mind that we are working almost solely on woody now, so
I'm really only interested if things radically broke since the last
Potato version of boot-floppies (2.2.24).

The main change here is bumping the kernel to 2.2.19.  Not much else
has changed.  I think we probalby have a critical remaining bug that
NFS mounting doesn't work, but I actually would need volunteers to fix
that for Potato.  It's probably a busybox mount issue.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>