Re: Boot-floppies: test list & other

On Sat, May 19, 2001 at 07:22:18PM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> Giorgio Terzi wrote:
>
> >    Compressed image too large! Aborting.
> >
> >    crc errorDecompression error -- aborting
>
> Looks like an old boothack with a kernel size limit. We should probably
> upgrade to the latest one where that limit is lifted.

Giorgio, you are taking the bootstrap from the boot-floppies package, isn't it
?

It is indeed old (from around the potato freeze).

We just need to replace it with a more modern version.

Which one is the appropriate one ? I will check it in the boot floppies CVS
tree.

more on the other tsuff later on, i have not much time right now.

Friendly,

Sven Luther