Re: woody boot floppies woes

> For right now, I think the best thing to do if you want to run
> woody is install the potato release, (just the basics) and then
> do a apt-get dist-upgrade after changing you're
> /etc/apt/sources.list.

Yeah, that's what I am doing now, but point of using the woody install
disks was because Dale Sheetz had posted to debian-testing asking people
to test them out.  So, I wasn't really trying to just get a working
woody system, I was trying to test the process of installing woody directly.

I see now that Dale's request was a bit premature.

Eric