Re: APUS Debian Boot-Floppies Images and bugs

On 15-May-01, Alan Buxey wrote:

AB> certainly boot-programs (such as the APUS/AF-booter (by Mr Duncan )
AB> need MUI libraries, but the plain boothack/bootstrap for APUS just
AB> needs powerpc.library, which is in ROM

Evening, Dr Buxley.  That MUI-GUI is aeons out of date now, and really wants
re-implementing much less quick-and-dirtily.  Any GUI launcher or frontend
small enough to be of use on a boot floppy would have to be rewritten to use
only ROM-resident stuff.

Duncan

--
... I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don't give a damn.