Re: reiserfs+woody

On Mon, May 14, 2001 at 05:46:30PM -0700, John H. Robinson, IV wrote:
> i was kind of hoping to see the 2.4.x kernel be the default across the
> board, so this would be a moot point.

(Personally, I'd be interested in seeing a 2.4.x flavour. I say this in
brackets because it's probably way more effort than it's worth, but it'd
be cool if achieved.)

For reference, 2.4.x will probably not be considered really stable (not as
stable as 2.2.x is anyway) by the time boot-floppies get frozen.

Cheers,
aj