Re: Where is the base tarball?

> Please somebody enlighten me about this, because I want to produce a
> bootable *and* installable woody CD set, but without base tarball it is
> very hard to do...

You can visit  http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot-0104/msg00846.html to
read a message I sent to the list after testing the installation of a cd-set
with cvs version of boot-floppies.

What we are doing at our site (ceu.fi.udc.es & gpul.org) is build two cd
sets, one with the broken floppies and other one with potato floppies, so
that they can install and then upgrade, like they had been doing before, of
course we only burn the woody-bootingpotato version of the cds to the
people, the others... well, some time in the future.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net