Re: Where is the base tarball?

Hello,

> You can visit http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot-0104/msg00846.html
> to read a message I sent to the list after testing the installation of
> a cd-set with cvs version of boot-floppies.
Great.

BTW, I still don't understand why the woody/main/disks-i386 directory
contains a boot floppy which is unusable.

> What we are doing at our site (ceu.fi.udc.es & gpul.org) is build two
> cd sets, one with the broken floppies and other one with potato
> floppies, so that they can install and then upgrade, like they had
> been doing before, of course we only burn the woody-bootingpotato
> version of the cds to the people, the others... well, some time in the
> future.
What is the ETA for releasing woody? :)

Attila Nagy                                    e-mail:  Attila.Nagy@fsn.hu
Budapest Polytechnic (BMF.HU)                   @work: +361 210 1415 (194)
H-1084 Budapest, Tavaszmezo u. 15-17.           cell.: +3630 306 6758