Re: Starting translation for Greek

Fri, Apr 20, 2001 at 11:51:51AM +0300 wrote:
> Hello again and thanks for the advices,
> I have completed the dbootstrap.po file that needed translation by almost 50%
> is it time to start testing this stuff or should I wait to complete
> the translation?

Either way.  Incomplete translation is better than no translation. But sending
it in pieces creates more work for those applying the patches.  If you are
concerned that you may have done something wrong and you want to have it checked
out before you continue (I can at least test it to make sure it compiles and
then comes up looking like greek.), then by all means send the files over.

David