Re: problem with debian-installer

Glenn McGrath wrote:

> Romain BEAUGRAND wrote:
> >
> > Does this problem come from busybox ?
> > If not, where does it come from ?
> > How do I solve it ???
> >

> Yes, it was due to some changes i made to gunzip between busybox 0.50
> and and 0.51.
> If you use busybox 0.50 it should be ok.
>
> Ive just checked the changes into CVS, not sure how long they will take
> to filter through though.
>
> Glenn
>
> --

I've tried debian installer using BusyBox 0.50
Right, It now is doing something for sure, downloading files etc ...
But it still finishs with error messages :

Unexpected end of file
ar : command not found

I'm sure ar has been compiled in BusyBox and the symlink has been created.
so, if anybody knows something about it :-)

Thanks