Re: Boot floppies 2.2.23

Jonathan McDowell <noodles@earth.li> writes:

> > If I recall, building on m68k in particular needs a lot of files
> > external to CVS for some reason. Poor ghetto port that it is.
>
> The bootstra.tpp file is the only one I've actually come across so far.
> Perhaps a mention of it in the readme might be a good idea.

Why, that leads me to the question, why do we do things this way?  We
shouldn't... shouldn't the file should be packaged separately and used
from whereever the package provides it.  Where does the file come from?

Anyhow, go ahead and patch the appropriate readme.  I can't do that
because I don't understand where to get the file or anything...

> > If so, I'd be happy to do a 2.2.24 with m68k kernel updates and fixes
> > if needed.
>
> Ok. I'll continue working away at them and once I have them working I'll
> let you know and provide a patch?

Are you working on Potato or Woody?  Just curious...

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>