Re: Boot floppies 2.2.23

Jonathan McDowell <noodles@earth.li> writes:

> On Sat, Apr 14, 2001 at 03:23:32PM -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> > Is there anything else holding up 2.2.23?  Can I tag it, or do you
> > want to?
>
> I haven't looked at the CVS, but unless someone's fixed it 2.2.22 is
> broken for m68k - there's no bootstra.ttp file in m68k-specials (it's
> the Atari bootloader AIUI). If this hasn't already been fixed can
> someone do so for 2.2.23?

Um, there never was such a file in boot-floppies CVS.

If I recall, building on m68k in particular needs a lot of files
external to CVS for some reason. Poor ghetto port that it is.

> Also 2.2.23 might want to wait until 2.2.19 is in stable for m68k - it's
> in unstable, but I believe the fact it's not in stable is just an
> oversight and is to be rectified.

No, we're not waiting.  I don't think anyone is even working on
boot-floppies from m68k for Potato, so if I had to wait I'd wait
forever.

Unless you're volunteering?

If so, I'd be happy to do a 2.2.24 with m68k kernel updates and fixes
if needed.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>