Re: How I can test the new Debian installation?

    David> ruff:cvs$ export
    David> CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-boot
    David> need to change project-root to debian-boot, we should patch
    David> the instructions at cvs.debian.org . . .

Oh, thanks.

I have set by sources.list.local to:

deb ftp://ftp.au.debian.org/pub/debian/ unstable main/debian-installer
deb ftp://ftp.au.debian.org/pub/debian/ unstable main
deb-src ftp://ftp.au.debian.org/pub/debian/ unstable main

(are those last 2 lines required? I doubt it...)

and checked on debian-installer, and typed in
cd debian-installer/build
make get_udebs

but it can't find the "modutils-basic" package. Where can these be
found?
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>