Re: How I can test the new Debian installation?

Tue, Feb 27, 2001 at 11:59:29PM +0100 wrote:
> Hello, I want to learn Debian.
>
> I'm an advanced RedHat user that wants to be completly free ;-)
>
> I have read about a new Debian installer for woody and I want test it,

Actually woody will be using an updated version of boot-floppies. Hopefully
fairly soon it will be usable/testable.  Any help testing you can give will be
greatly appreciated.  You can go to cvs.debian.org and check out the source,
there is documentation in the archive.

David