console-data is missing?

I don't want to bug the ftp people if I'm being clueless here, here's the bug
I'll send them unless someone can tell me how to fix this.  woody boot-floppies
won't build without console-data.  I'll have to somehow trick it into building
without console-data.

Package: ftp.debian.org

I'm trying to find the console-data package for woody (testing), but it doesn't
appear to be available.  Maybe this is because there hasn't yet been a good one
to go into testing yet?  But the web pages appear to think that there _is_
something available (is it odd to have the same package in two different
places?):

http://packages.debian.org/testing/base/console-data.html
Package: console-data 1999.08.29-14

http://packages.debian.org/testing/utils/console-data.html
Package: console-data 1999.08.29-12.1

And yet when I go to download the packages I cannot.

Here are my efforts to manually determine where the package is:

$ wget http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/testing/main/binary-i386/Packages.gz
$ gunzip Packages.gz
$ grep console-data Packages
Depends: console-tools (>= 1:0.2.3-1), console-data
Depends: dpkg (>= 1.4.0.21), sysvinit (>= 2.74), libc6 (>= 2.1.2), console-data (>> 1999.08.29-3)
$ wget http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/testing/Contents-i386.gz
$ gunzip Contents-i386.gz
$ grep console-data Contents-i386
$

Maybe this is a bug with the web pages in that they lead me to believe a
package is available when it isn't. In any case woody boot-floppies are refusing
to build for me without console-data.

I'm at a loss.

Thanks,

David