Re: libc6 calls to sfdisk

Thu, Feb 22, 2001 at 02:42:08PM -0800 wrote:
> Just wondering if boot-floppies cut down version of libc6 is
> missing any parts needed by sfdisk.

That isn't easy to determine as far as I know, short of playing with objdump and
perl.

> How would you find this out. Get sfdisk to drop core, then
> debug it ? I know you can look at the source, but must be an
> easier way.

I'd suggest that the best way would be to build your own copy of boot-floppies
boot-floppies/scripts/rootdisk/SMALL_BASE_LIST_all has lists of packages that
are installed, plus the particular binaries from those packages that get added.
Then mklibs.sh is run on the whole thing.

David