Re: newbie tester

Hello,

On Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 12:08:47AM -0600, ktb wrote:

> Basically I need some information on how to get started.  Are there any
> docs regarding this process?

The best way I have found, regarding docs, is using the cvs tree for
debian-installer. Just give a look to the developer's corner on the debian
site, and browse the cvs tree.

If all you want is some images to test, there is a net-1440.img here :

http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/debian-installer/net-1440.img

But i have not tested it, and I might be wrong ;)

Cheers,
--
Thierry LARONDE, Centre de Ressources Informatiques, Archamps - France
http://www.cri74.org