newbie tester

I sent this to debian-testing and was sent to this list there was
also another individual on d-testing that was looking for the same
info -

I saw Anthony Towns' email calling for volunteers to test woody
boot-floppies on linuxtoday.  I read debian FAQ 12 and sifted though
some of the archives in debian-testing but don't see any documentation
on how to get started.  Is there a special place from which to download
the boot images or just use the closest public mirror?  If bugs are
found do you send to the bug tracking system or is there another venue?
Basically I need some information on how to get started.  Are there any
docs regarding this process?
Thanks,
kent

--