Re: what is the whole purpose of kernel-image-di?

> libdetect.  Someone KILL libdetect.
>
> It has fledgling PPC support, but it's (A) hacked together awfully (B)
> a little lacking in correctness (C) nowhere near compiling.  I got it
> to build once, with two hours work, but not function.

hmm.. drow, I'd like to talk to you about this more... am looking into
doing autodetection stuff for woody b-f using libdetect, but that might
not be such a good idea if it's very i386 specific.

> cdebconf.  Randolph, please do something about the warning and error I
> showed you from the preinst (?)!

been on a road a lot this last few weeks. will fix on tuesday when i get
back.

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>