Re: Debian Boot CVS: tausq

> > > Randolph, can you explain what thisi s for, who might be using it?
> >
> > I'm experimenting with better modconf support for woody b-f. On the road
> > right now; more details when I get back...
>
> Excellent.  I'd like to get some form of auto-PCI detection going in
> woody.

modconf2 uses libdetect, so it should do some forms of PCI/ISA/USB/PCMCIA
autodetection. It seems to work on my PCI network card at least... I'm
not sure how much bloat this will add to the the boot-floppies though.
we'll see....

will be back home (for a few days at least) on tuesday.... will do a
more detailed writeup then.

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>