Re: debian-installer vs boot-floppies

> preliminary debian-installer is, and how much I need help for
> boot-floppies.
>
> Agreed?

Agreed, people should be directed first to boot-floppies, sorry about the
feeling of competition.

FYI, I'm hoping to have debian-installer complete (though perhaps not feature
full) for the woody release so it can get a round of testing before it is
endorsed as _the_ installer. We can have a note about it tucked away somewhere
with disclaimers of it being 'beta'.  That will give us some good feed-back so
we'll have a stabel debian-installer for sid.  Reasonable?

-David