Re: HPT366 install disks: do we have them?

phil@bolthole.com writes:

> On the other hand, yeah, you'll need to copy extra kernel images into that
> directory, to make the script work ;-)

Yeah, that's not acceptable.

> Well, contrariwise, I need the official CDs to work! Which requires
> changing them anyway.

Well, you could work with the debian-cd group and we could get the
official CD's working on 2.2r3.  I'll forward your original thingie to
them as a bug report.

> The main thing is that I want the choice of kernels in simple menu form
> (with descriptions!), and I've now shown you how to do that.

Yes, but I realized that boot.bat is from debian-cd, not boot-floppies
!