Re: Debian's new installer

	Hi all,
	I think that anyone is free to help debian gnu/linux distro and project.
	I dont know if projects are similars in goals and design ...
	Debian installer uses a lot debconf and dpkg (things that Conectiva
doesnt use. You use linuxconf and rpm  :( ). Although Conectiva uses apt-get, it
bases in rpm that is thin and bad.
	Join the cvs and feel free to checkout the source code and start
to hacking.
	You can join the progeny linux too or stormix. They already have
excelent installers!
	Thanks again.
	Regards,		PH