Re: Call-for-help: modconf

> If I pick a random module from the kernel say drivers/net/eepro100.c in the
> kernel source, I find this:
[..]
> Can it be used in some way in modconf? Could we make use of the information
> that appears in Documentation/Configure.help as well?

re: use info inside the source... unfortunately, this is not really
available for any random module.  The common ones have decent builtin
docs that can be accessed via modinfo; but it's not implemented by many
modules.

As for using Documentation/Configure.help, modconf already uses this,
but Configure.help does not usually document module parameters.

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>
http://www.TauSq.org/