Re: bogl-term reverse video patch, please review

On Fri, Jan 19, 2001 at 11:43:52AM +0800, ha shao wrote:
> I like your patch. I think it is more generic than the one I sent
> to the list a couple days ago. I just think the sgr0 should be
> \E[0m as like most other terminfo. sgr0 reset the terminal into
> default setting. It should reset underline, reverse video, forground,
> background. \E[8m in ANSI escape sequence means invisible.

Actually I did not know that you were working on the same issue;
otherwise I would find myself other problems to tackle :)  Changing the
sgr0 code should be a good idea.  I am not familiar with terminfo code
conventions, and a quick glance showed that linux, xterm, and rxvt all
use different codes for sgr0.  So I just picked one at random.

> Daniel Jacobowitz <dan@debian.org> (the maintaner of bogl-bterm
> package) also wants patches made against the bogl-bterm package.

Okay, once I have summarized your opinions I will make a patch against
the package and send it to him through the BTS.

-- Chuan-kai Lin