Re: bogl-term reverse video patch, please review

On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 09:50:53AM +0800, cklin@oink.cc.ntu.edu.tw wrote:
> scripts/rootdisk/prototype/usr/lib/terminfo/b for things to work properly.
> (Anyone know why there is an empty terminfo tree in /etc/terminfo?)

I think the terminfo for debian is under /usr/share/terminfo/, bootfloppy
has bterm and ansi terminfo.

> Please review, and if there are no problems, I will check it into the
> CVS in a few days.

I like your patch. I think it is more generic than the one I sent
to the list a couple days ago. I just think the sgr0 should be
\E[0m as like most other terminfo. sgr0 reset the terminal into
default setting. It should reset underline, reverse video, forground,
background. \E[8m in ANSI escape sequence means invisible.

Daniel Jacobowitz <dan@debian.org> (the maintaner of bogl-bterm
package) also wants patches made against the bogl-bterm package.

> +  rev=\E[7m, sgr0=\E[8m,

I will also put in a entry for sgr in bterm.ti. libncurses use it.
    sgr=\E[0m%?%p1%t\E[7m%;%?%p2%t\E[4m%;,

  smso=\E[7m, rmso=\E[27m, can also be added.

--
Best regard
hashao