Intent to do a NMU of kernel-image-2.2.28 and kernel-image-2.2.28-ide

I cannot get the PCMCIA modules to successfully compile against the
current kernel-image-2.2.28 and kernel-image-2.2.28-ide packages, and
the kernel maintainer has not responded to my bug report or email
complaining about this problem.  Therefore, unless someone is willing to
fix this soon, I plan to build my own versions of these packages (and do
an NMU), against which I can build the PCMCIA modules.

- Brian