boot-floppies on Toshiba Tecra 8100

Hii everyone, happy new year !

I've just installed Debian on my new Toshiba Tecra 8100 laptop and it wasn't easy hehe but I finally got it running.

My main concern is : the laptop doesn't want to boot from the debian cd's (cd1 or cd2 from 2.2r0).

2 points :
1) I can boot other laptops with these cd's thus they aren't broken.
2) I can boot the Tecra with other cd-roms.

I've tried it with both home burnt and commercial cd's.

Adam, is this a know problem ? Searching the mailing lis archive doesn't return anything related.

Eric.

--
Eric.VanBuggenhaut@AdValvas.be
http://www.eric.ath.cx

Please don't send proprietary format documents, I can't (and don't want to) open them.
Appreciated are open-source formats like .txt or .rtf. Dvi, ps or tex files are welcome.