Re: first weekly debian-installer status report

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 01, 2000 at 08:11:52PM -0800, Joey Hess wrote:
> >       - disk partitioner [UNCLAIMED]
> >               Not started. Some kind of a UI to let the user partition their
> >               disks and decide what the partitions are used for.
<snip>

> I'd kind of like to work on these, via parted.  I'm not sure I'll have
> a chance, though.

Im also interested in this, although i have mixed feeling about parted,
i think partitioning needs to be split up into smaller modules.

Im working on a simple partitioning program for the Hurd at the moment,
which is the biggest thing holding a native Hurd instalelr back at the
moment as far as i know.

Glenn