Re: FALSE == 1

On Thu, Oct 19, 2000 at 11:18:52AM +0200, Sven wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 17, 2000 at 05:53:24PM +0200, Santiago Vila wrote:
> > Nick Holgate wrote:
> > >  +#define FALSE   ((int) 1)
> > >  +#define TRUE    ((int) 0)
>
> Why not do :
>
> #define TRUE (0==0)
> #define FALSE (!TRUE)
>
> or something such ?
Please read the thread again from the beginning... Nick explained that in
his first message.

BTW your d.o address does not work, my mail to you finally came back. I was
asking you to test amiga-fdisk+-bf, which I changed to build from one source
package. Please grab it from:
 pandora.debian.org/~cts/amiga-fdisk

Hmm, seems I have a more current version at home, in OL I worked on the RC
bug against amiga-fdisk, if you say this one is working for you on ppc, I will
upload the new packages.

Christian